Fatty liver and cirrhosis are epidemic our goal is to help
- We care about your life.
- 100 million American have a fatty liver.
- 20 million of you will develop liver fibrosis disease as a result.
- 2 million of you will progress to cirrhosis and end stage liver failure.
- This also leads to diabetes and other terrible diseases.
- Some of you will be lucky enough to be listed for transplant, which is the only cure, but 30% of those who do will die waiting. Death by liver failure is long and very difficult.
- Our mission is to help you avoid that kind of death by helping you understand how you are killing yourself slowly and what you can do about it. If you are already ill we will do our best to help you with that process.
This short video from John's Hopkins describes fatty liver disease.
This video below is an excellent explanation of the current situation with NASH brought to you by THE NASH EDUCATION PROGRAM we highly recommend that you click this link to learn more after you watch the video.